Base Game Manor - 11br, 6-5ba
Updated: 28th Apr 2022 at 3:16 PM
This house only uses one piece of CC and one store item and you could do without both but I'd like to warn ya about them, The small windows are from the store and the shutters are base game shutters separated.
I'ma put the links here.
I made a video for this house so I'm going to shamelessly put the link here as well.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/cA-hHGomOTo
- Price Unfurnished: $120.576.
- Price furnished: It's not furnished but somehow it's $3.000 more??
- Size: 60 x 60
Places/Rooms Around & Inside Of The Manor:
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area
- Powder Room
- Swimming Pool
- Master Bedroom
- Kids Rooms
- 2 Car Garage
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Title: Base Game Manor - 11br, 6-5ba
Description: Made By OhCrapItsTBGP.
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Base Game Manor.rar
| A Big Ol' House I made using mostly base game stuff.
Size: 3.18 MB · Downloads: 1,256 · 29th Apr 2022
|3.18 MB||1,256||29th Apr 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!