Apron On The Wall ~ TS4 to TS2 Conversion
Updated: 24th Apr 2022 at 10:02 PM
This spiffy little mesh is from TS4 basegame (I think it may have been added in an update). I noticed a couple of people wondering where to get it for TS2 so here were are.
Mesh has 2 subsets, all recolors are shown. Made with the UC installed but basegame compatible. You DO need to be able to shift objects as this is positioned near the bottom of the wall when it's grabbed from the catalogue.
Description: Apron, apron on the wall… Who’s the best Sim cook of them all? No, not Freddy the pizza dude…. We are talking about haute cuisine, delicious foods and kitchen-gear. For what is a kitchen without an apron hanging on the wall? It looks empty, abandoned, forsaken. The apron embraces the contingency of cooking. Like a coat of armor for the proud chef, it’s displayed on the wall to bear testimony to a life of cooking and its potentially nasty side effects on clothes. It’s also one of the best decorations for your kitchen walls. TS4>TS2 Conversion by mustluvcatz
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| Mesh and 11 recolors
Size: 457.3 KB · Downloads: 1,537 · 24th Apr 2022
|457.3 KB||1,537||24th Apr 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
The exception: My TS4 Robert Williamson sim. I would really like it if he's not edited in any way. He's my tribute to Robin Williams, who was someone I greatly admired. Changing him would make him just another sim.