True Maxis Match Multi Ideal PlantSim Set
Like the sims from my PT Set, these PlantSims were created playing with genetics using carrit’s recreations of Maxis ancestors, this time borrowing some fairylike features from the Summerdream ancestors!
There are plenty of pretty Ideal PlantSim sets out there, so I tried to choose features that were more distinctive, and I think they make for some fun and unique looking little spores. I hope you guys like them!
worf_84: Multi Ideal PlantSim Template
carrit: Veronaville Ancestral Sims
|Ideal PlantSim 1.package||package||171984|
|Ideal PlantSim 2.package||package||166544|
|Ideal PlantSim 3.package||package||176360|
|Ideal PlantSim 4.package||package||171854|
Description: PlantSim 1
Description: PlantSim 2
Description: PlantSim 3
Description: PlantSim 4
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
This mod has specific instructions!Place all of the Ideal PlantSims in your “Downloads” folder (additionally, you may place a copy of them in the “Characters” folder of your neighborhood. This is allows external programs like and HoodChecker to read them properly but is otherwise not necessary.)
Choose only one of the controllers (Seasons-FT if your most recent pack is Freetime or earlier; AL if your most recent pack is Apartment Life or M&G Stuff). Place in your “Downloads” folder as usual.
Size: 465.7 KB · Downloads: 75 · 7th Sep 2022
|465.7 KB||75||7th Sep 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.