Ryoo Naberrie's Dress
Uploaded 26th Aug 2005 at 2:08 AM · Updated 11th Jun 2006 at 9:14 PM by Yavanna
Hope you enjoy it. Tell me what you think!!!!!!
Update: I have been told that the mesh is now in page 14 in the formal section, thanks for the info!!!
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 288.3 KB · Downloads: 3,079 · 26th Aug 2005
|288.3 KB||3,079||26th Aug 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.