Padme's Refugee Gown
Uploaded 21st Oct 2005 at 2:09 AM · Updated 11th Jun 2006 at 9:11 PM by Yavanna : link to mesh seems not to be working
After a long break in creating recolors here i can present you with another one, Padme's Refugee Gown from Star Wars Episode II. It's far from perfect but the mesh was so like the real dress that i wanted to give it a try.
It uses the Pagan Princess Version 2 mesh by Evotiquien which you can find just here at MOTS.
It will show up in Casual.
Tell me what you think of it!
PS: if there is a talented creator out there that would like a challenge, why not try going for the headress that matches this gown!.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Padme's Refugee Gown.zip
Size: 384.1 KB · Downloads: 1,518 · 21st Oct 2005
|384.1 KB||1,518||21st Oct 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Updated Pagan Princess Version 2 by evotiquien|