Milk Maid - New Mesh
Updated: 24th May 2006 at 12:38 AM - Adding Keywords!
I'm going a-milking, sir, she said,
Sir, she said, sir, she said,
I'm going a-milking, sir, she said."
This is my first original mesh. I was flipping throught my old nursery rhyme book that I found in the basement yesterday and came across the above rhyme with a illistration of a milk maid. So when I decided to learn how to make new clothing meshes today I thought I'd start with the milk maid in my old book. And this is the result.
I need someone to test out my mesh in their game and let me know if it works. It works fine in my game but I'm not sure if I packaged the mesh right.
Feel free to recolor, just as long as you give me credit for the mesh and it would be great if you provided a link to my web site http://www.fancifulmind.com/sims as well.
**Don't forget that you must download the mesh file to get the dress to work in the game. I put the texture and mesh in seperate files to make it easier for people to recolor using their own texture.
You will be able to find recolors of this mesh at my web site Fanciful Sims like this one:
Let me know what you think! :wave:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 425.7 KB · Downloads: 3,232 · 16th Jan 2006
|425.7 KB||3,232||16th Jan 2006|
Size: 103.9 KB · Downloads: 3,469 · 16th Jan 2006
|103.9 KB||3,469||16th Jan 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.