Maelstrom Medieval Surcoat - New Mesh
Updated: 24th May 2006 at 12:35 AM - Adding Keywords!
This is a new mesh created by me. It's a medieval surcoat for adult males. I may be posting the young adult version in a few days. If not on here then on my web site.
I need someone to test out my mesh in their game and let me know if it works. It works fine in my game but I want to be sure it works so please tell me after you download.
Feel free to recolor and redistribute the mesh, just as long as you give me credit for the mesh and provided a link to my web site http://www.fancifulmind.com/sims as well.
Oh, and let me know if you do so I can see it!
**Don't forget that you must download the mesh file to get the outfit to work in the game. I put the texture and mesh in seperate files to make it easier for people to recolor using their own texture.
Soon you should be able to find recolors of this mesh at my web site Fanciful Sims .
P.S. Please hit the thanks button if you like it. It will make me happy. :valentine
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 525.7 KB · Downloads: 3,987 · 22nd Jan 2006
|525.7 KB||3,987||22nd Jan 2006|
Size: 597.3 KB · Downloads: 4,100 · 22nd Jan 2006
|597.3 KB||4,100||22nd Jan 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.