Maxis "Lost & Found" #15: CAS Micro Spot
Updated: 20th Oct 2008 at 2:35 PM by Delphy
I liked their simple but modern shape, so I thought it was good to make them usable in normal lots.
Please note that in the CAS screen the lamps are always lit; so I have rebuilt the missing files, in order to make a working lamp of it
I've also moved the lamp downwards and shortened the cord: in the CAS screen the ceiling is very high, and the cord was too long for a normal house.
The spot light works with any game configuration; and is recolourable (shade and metal, separately), though the light is always white. Speaking of the light, Maxis has associated a very bright light to this lamp, so don't exceed with the number of spot lights!
Dining: Dining Room
Unlocked: Unlocked Maxis Content
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: "Maxis Lost & Found" # 15 "Grabbed" from the CAS screen and brough to you by Numenor :)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 56.0 KB · Downloads: 18,857 · 20th Jan 2006
|56.0 KB||18,857||20th Jan 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Redistribution Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost my stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone my creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for my objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.