Updated: 19th May 2010 at 3:32 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
And a BIG thanks to Atreya for letting me in on the secret to toddler accessories.
Here's a hooded cloak for your fantasy, mystic, superhero, or whatever sims. There are actually three meshes: two hoods and the cloak. There's a hood with a regular rounded opening, and a hood with a peak at the top. Combine the hoods with face paint to get a shadowed effect. The cloak is alpha editable. You can wear the cloak with a hood, or you can wear both pieces seperately. Also, the hoods should fit over most of the Maxis default hairstyles.
I wanted to give you guys some choices on the color and show the alpha editing to you, but I'm having issues with just about every piece of software I have that's related to The Sims 2, so the only color I have right now is red. That's also the reason for the lazy screenshots. The hoods are for toddler-elder, male and female, and the cloak is for child-elder, male and female. I would have loved to have a little superbaby roaming around my household, but the animations on the cloak don't work well with crawling, or toddling for that matter. Both parts can be worn with other accessories, but both hoods cannot be worn together.
Disclaimer: Recolor at will, but do not redistribute the mesh without permission. All recolors should link back to this post. Do not upload to any paysites, and do not upload to the Exchange. I know they're pretty much nonexistant, but feel free to use any color I include with my meshes in your own creations, as long as credit is given and a link to the mesh is provided. All content is by Maxis or me.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 55.1 KB · Downloads: 58,840 · 5th Feb 2006
|55.1 KB||58,840||5th Feb 2006|
Size: 55.2 KB · Downloads: 55,957 · 5th Feb 2006
|55.2 KB||55,957||5th Feb 2006|
Size: 89.1 KB · Downloads: 76,862 · 5th Feb 2006
|89.1 KB||76,862||5th Feb 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
by ooga booga