*Requested* New Robe Mesh - Male version
Updated: 4th Sep 2006 at 6:28 PM
After uploading the female version, there had been some requests for this. Use it for your wizards, medieval sims or whoever you like.
It's done just like the female one, except that it is compatible for YA-Elder. BTW I updated the female version to be YA-Elder too. It's here. Now with the Elder and Teen versions ALL your sims can run around in robes - except toddlers and children, but I definetly won't do them
Edit: Actually I did the children now, but I wont do the toddlers.
- graduation robe mesh + one dark and one lighter black recolour
- long robe mesh + one dark and one lighter black recolour
Recolours are welcome. Just link back here for the mesh and give me credit. But please don't upload to paysites!
Hope you like them and if you do, don't forget to push the Thanks-Button
For adult-elder and the child versions, look at my profile, you'll find them there.
Edit: added a rar-version including all files for omniheart20
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.68 MB · Downloads: 18,549 · 4th Sep 2006
|1.68 MB||18,549||4th Sep 2006|
Size: 571.8 KB · Downloads: 20,130 · 26th May 2006
|571.8 KB||20,130||26th May 2006|
Size: 1.12 MB · Downloads: 13,852 · 26th May 2006
|1.12 MB||13,852||26th May 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.