(Updated!) Recolors of generalzoi's backpack mesh
Updated: 17th May 2009 at 1:57 AM - Added new color
Due to fairywasteland's request, I added a black & white checked pack. Hope this is similar to what you had in mind, and I hope you don't hate me too much for taking so long! XD
This has got to be one of my new favorite accessory meshes! I had a lot of fun recoloring it. (kind of nice to break away from clothing every once in a while, lol)
You need generalzoi's "Booksack" mesh (found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=142146 ) or it won't show up in your game and you'll be sad.
I made six different colors. (wanted to make more but I figured six was enough, heh) The first .zip contains the pink, blue and yellow bags, while the second has the red, green and grey ones.
Huge thanks to generalzoi for allowing us to recolor her meshes! I want to try the messenger bag next, hehe. :D
Size: 68.4 KB · Downloads: 16,453 · 27th Aug 2006
|68.4 KB||16,453||27th Aug 2006|
Backpack set 2.zip
Size: 280.3 KB · Downloads: 19,366 · 12th Jun 2006
|280.3 KB||19,366||12th Jun 2006|
Backpack set 1.zip
Size: 295.8 KB · Downloads: 21,830 · 12th Jun 2006
|295.8 KB||21,830||12th Jun 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|School Days Accessory Pack by generalzoi|
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
You can do what you want with my stuff. Use it in movies, stories, pictures, whatever. Feel free to upload it with sims as well. You don't HAVE to give credit, but it is appreciated!
My textures are usually modified Maxis textures so do with them as you wish!
My teen clothing is NOT going to be converted for Adults unless I randomly decide to do so. Adults have so much stuff as it is!
The models I use are randomly created in CAS, and are often deleted later on. They're not avaliable for download, sorry.
I usually don't take requests. My life is pretty busy ATM.
That aside, have fun, and ENJOY the game.