Muse Roof Tiles
Base Game and EP compatible
Both roofs have unique GUIDs so should not cause any conflict with other objects in your game.
(Thanks to Numenor for the tutorial)
Light Marble (My favourite )
Looks lovely in the game when used with walls of cream, peach, pink, naturals, whites etc
Muse Roof Tile 1
Nice with brick and darker tones
You can use this with your lot uploads, but I would prefer that it doesn't end up on the exchange or paysite (not donate either)
Please provide a link back to this thread for credit. Thanks
To install - unzip to your EA downloads folder
If you like this download, then please press the Thanks button
Title: Light Marble
Description: Heavy duty roof covering Made by moonlight_muse © 2006 http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=206954
Title: Muse Roof Tile 1
Description: A hint of creamy coffee Creator - Moonlight_muse 2006 www.modthesims2.com
Size: 167.3 KB · Downloads: 8,583 · 12th Jun 2006
|167.3 KB||8,583||12th Jun 2006|
Size: 190.1 KB · Downloads: 11,317 · 12th Jun 2006
|190.1 KB||11,317||12th Jun 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.