Four Vibrant Recolours of H.Lin's TSR001F Mesh
Uploaded 25th Dec 2006 at 11:25 PM · Updated 26th Sep 2008 at 6:28 AM by ShuuNeko
These colours aren't natural for several reasons. One, H.Lin (who is at TSR) has already done some realistic hair colours for her mesh. Two, one of my neighbourhoods houses my manga project sims, and thus I like using colourful hair for them, but I don't seem to have enough.
The colours are green, purple, honey, and garnet:
The hair shows up for teen through elder. There are three elder colours: a pale green, pale purple, and pale honey. The pale honey is set for the elder of the honey and the garnet because a) the garnet is based on the honey anyway and b) I was sick and tired of having to recolour all the texture files and got a bit lazy.
Just for clarification, these are recolours, not retextures. I suck and can't do retexturing of hair. *koff*
The screenshots *points down below at them* have a picture of the adult colours and of the elder colours and two shots of a teen with the hair... I didn't do all four with the teen because it looks just like the adult and I thought it'd be redundant.
The recolours were made in the Pets Body Shop which means they most likely require Pets to work.
I hope you enjoy them. ^_^ If you do, be sure to hit the thanks button or to leave a comment. Comments = <3. Bai~
Size: 706.7 KB · Downloads: 3,030 · 25th Dec 2006
|706.7 KB||3,030||25th Dec 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/321791/ (non-MTS link)|