*UPDATED 8/29/2008* A Giant sized Jesus statue with new "preach" interaction(new mesh, new interactions)!
Updated: 30th Aug 2008 at 8:30 PM - needed to add a new package
I needed a larger version of the Jesus statue for my church, and I needed to add a preaching animation to it, so I created this larger statue with the added animation. I had debated on wheather to just add this to the first Jesus Statue thread, but decided that, due to the new animation and size and the fact that it has no recolors and no low poly version, that this would be an object independent of the first one.
A few things to know, here. The poly count for this statue is a little high. For slower systems this object may cause slow down in your game. I have not made a low poly version of this at this time, but will if needed.
Also, for this release, I have fixed a lot of glitches that were occuring or had the potential to occure with the first Jesus statue. I posted the fixed file for the smaller Jesus at that thread.
Face Count =4012 (about 1000 per tile)
Pray for Forgiveness
Curse God (Updated animations, even funnier)
Plead with God
Preach to anyone who will listen!
Please do not repost or post recolors of this object without my permission
All meshes and interactions used in this object are my origenal creations.
If you like this object, please take time to leave some feedback and say thank you. I enjoy your feedback very much.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Add a token a faith to your Sim's life with this altra cool statue.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 1.63 MB · Downloads: 13,735 · 31st Aug 2008
|1.63 MB||13,735||31st Aug 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may not change the mesh in anyway with my creations.
Do not bother requesting objects that go against Christian core beliefs, such as pagan objects. I won't even concider such requests.
And...seriously, before you post something stupid like "You can get the same thing in Appartment Life expansion" look at the dates I posted these. It's irritating to read when they hadn't even started programing that expansion pack when I created the object that would later be represented by a similar object.