Wooden Wash-Tub *ONLY* for Dogs - UPDATED
Updated: 7th Jun 2009 at 11:47 AM - Fixed images' url
UPDATE 05 April 2007
Added the trashed recolor
I made the trashed recolour in order to coordinate this wash-tub with the Trashed Bath-Tub that I have made to complete the Trashed Set
The file is MaryLou_DogBathtub_Recolor-TRASHED.rar, attached to this post.
Dogs are different than sims: you just can't wash your dog into your expensive Jacuzzi, don't you agree? Of course.
But don't expect your dog to agree with you
In Game Usage
This Wooden Wash-tub is perfect to wash your dog!
- It can be used to wash ONLY the dogs (small, big, adult and elder)
- It will get dirty and you can clean it.
- It will break and you should repair it.
- If your sim is very playful he can play with it.
You'll find the wash-tub in Buy Mode catalog -> Misc -> Pets
GAME REQUIREMENTS and INSTALLATION
The wash-tub, of course, requires the Pets EP; any other EP in addition to Pets is fine.
To install it, extract the package from the attached and put it in the Downloads folder (or use the Q-Xpress ).
To uninstall, just remove the package from the Download.
The wash-tub is recolourable in only one subset.
In order to create a new recolour use Object Workshop, click to "Open..." and search the file "MaryLou_DogBathtub.package".
I have created three basic recolours: Lightwood, BlackWood e Whitewood.
DO NOT CLONE - DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE
The Wooden Wash-Tub can be included in lots posted ONLY on free sites (NOT EXCHANGE!!!) no paysite, as long as credits are given to MaryLou and a link to this page is provided.
If anyone is interested in creating recolours, they can be posted anywhere (even paysites) but NOT INCLUDING the mesh: on the contrary, a link to the mesh on this page must be provided.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Dogs are different than sims: you just can't wash your dog into your expensive Jacuzzi, don't you agree? Of course. But don't expect your dog to agree with you. DO NOT CLONE - DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE Please visit: www.marylousims2.it www.modthesims2.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 60.6 KB · Downloads: 27,176 · 5th Apr 2007
|60.6 KB||27,176||5th Apr 2007|
Size: 134.8 KB · Downloads: 37,745 · 1st Apr 2007
|134.8 KB||37,745||1st Apr 2007|
Size: 81.3 KB · Downloads: 46,291 · 1st Apr 2007
|81.3 KB||46,291||1st Apr 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost my stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone my creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for my objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on 100% free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.