'Funkey the Monkey' - Fully Animated Toy -
Updated: 1st Apr 2008 at 9:21 AM
*** Fully Animated Toy***
Compatible with any EP and the BASE GAME only
When a bear is too much, and a bunny is too little, that's when a monkey comes in hand!
'Funkey the Monkey' will *perfectly* fit the needs of any youngster learning how to deal with the Silver Monkey of Doom.
It comes in three recolours: Silver Monkey, Black Monkey and Brown Monkey (the default that comes with the mesh).
And it's usable by everyone, including toddlers.
After 11 sim-days of loving and abuse of the monkey, it will get "worn"
Simply extract the files from the archive and put them in your Downloads folder.
You'll find the Monkey toy in Misc/Children
In the archive "MaryLou_MonkeyToy_RECOLORS.rar" you'll find both the recolours Silver and Black.
DO NOT CLONE - DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE
Please, read my full policy in my profile
If we consider the shape they are not really so much: 2679 vertices.
I really don't have many time, real life often is busy, and I 'd like to thanks fanseelamb, that helped me to get in time the cool recolour of the Monkey Toy.
And......absolutely...... I really have to thanks my great lovely friend : Numenor , that always help me, without him the monkey will not get worn
Description: When a bear is too much, and a bunny is too little, that's when a monkey comes in hand! 'Funkey the Monkey' will *perfectly* fit the needs of any youngster learning how to deal with the Silver Monkey of Doom. by MaryLou DO NOT CLONE - DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE Please visit: www.marylousims2.it www.modthesims2.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 129.2 KB · Downloads: 9,261 · 1st Apr 2008
|129.2 KB||9,261||1st Apr 2008|
Size: 135.3 KB · Downloads: 11,280 · 1st Apr 2008
|135.3 KB||11,280||1st Apr 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost my stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone my creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for my objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on 100% free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.