Updated: 6th Jun 2009 at 4:06 PM - Fixed images' url
I made this per personal request by Numenor and I'm sharing it by his permission
This trashed bathtub is intended to complete the Trashed Set
IN GAME USAGE
The Trashed Bathtub works exactly like any Maxis bathtub. You'll find it in Buy mode catalog -> Plumbing -> Bathtubs and Showers
Pets users, attention please: this bathtub is only for "human", it works fine with the Pets EP, but you can NOT wash the dogs in it!
If you want to wash the dogs you can use this wooden wash-tub, purposely intended only for dogs.
Wooden Wash-Tub *ONLY* for Dogs
GAME REQUIREMENTS and INSTALLATION
The Trashed Bathtub is compatible with any game: from the base game to the Celebration Pack.
To install it, extract the package from the attached and put it in the Downloads folder (or use the Q-Xpress ).
To uninstall, just remove the package from the Download.
The bethtub is recolourable in only one subset.
In order to create a new recolour use Object Workshop, click to "Open..." and search the file "MaryLou_TrashedBathtub.package".
This bathtub is perfect to medieval set too, so I made four wooden recolors.
DO NOT CLONE - DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE
The Trashed Bathtub can be included in lots posted ONLY on free sites (NOT EXCHANGE!!!), no paysites, as long as credits are given to MaryLou and a link to this page is provided.
If anyone is interested in creating recolours, they can be posted anywhere (even paysites) but NOT INCLUDING the mesh: on the contrary, a link to the mesh on this page must be provided.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: There are sims wealthy enough to own a Jacuzzi, and other sims that are so flat broke that can't even buy a cheap porcelaine bathtub... These are the cases when the Trashed Wooden Bathtub definitely comes in handy! DO NOT CLONE - DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE Please visit: www.marylousims2.it www.modthesims2.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 186.1 KB · Downloads: 10,225 · 5th Apr 2007
|186.1 KB||10,225||5th Apr 2007|
Size: 93.1 KB · Downloads: 11,656 · 5th Apr 2007
|93.1 KB||11,656||5th Apr 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost my stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone my creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for my objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on 100% free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.