Carousel horse continuous wallpaper
The main part is a 3 piece continuous wallpaper which is great for kids rooms or as i've used it which is as a fake carousel on a community lot, it's actually the dunnies lol
I've thrown in the heart wall and the pink floorboards as well just in case you want to make the complete carousel!
Enjoy, NO RECOLORS and please give credit if you use it!
Title: plicka carafront
Title: plickas pink floorboards
Description: These floorboards may look worn and battered, but that's because they've stood up to decades of use on stages throughout Studio Town. Also available in parquet.
Title: plicka caraextra
Title: plicka caraextra1
Title: plicka caraback
Size: 194.8 KB · Downloads: 1,970 · 21st May 2007
|194.8 KB||1,970||21st May 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
LATEST EDIT- feel free to upload my meshes with your recolours, credit is nice though!
EDIT- If you find that i've deleted a hairmesh in a fit of stupidity that you've made recolours of feel free to include my mesh (with credit) with your work, i'm really really sorry to those that have had meshes unavailable when they've wanted them, my depression gets the better of me sometimes.
I love when people recolour/retexture my meshes because i'm not so great at that part, put them where ever you want online as long as it isn't a pay site and as long as i get a mention (exchange site is fine, just let people know where to get the mesh),
Please don't alter my meshes.
If you DO recolour or retexture and upload feel free to let me know, i LOVE to download other peoples work over my own!
If there are any questions just IM me, i don't bite, though i don't always answer ALL of my messages sorry!