Mobile Home for your Beginning Sims
Uploaded 12th Jun 2007 at 6:51 PM · Updated 3rd May 2009 at 5:42 AM by FFMeetsSims2
MESH NOTE: The Television Mesh is from MuranoMobilia.com. You will need this mesh if you want a cheap $300 wall-TV. A good TV for poor sims.
I cheated on this lot. To move the TV, Mailbox & Garbage Can.
I recently watched the movie 'RV', so I thought I'd make something like an RV in Sims. I really like this house, because it fits two people giving them all of their necessities but still having $5,000 leftover.
When your sims first come to the lot, they can take a rest underneath the awning. This could also house a small party area later on. Take a step up the stairs and through the door and you're in the perfect starter home for a young couple. I imagined the bathroom a bit smaller, but any small and the sims wouldn't be able to move around in it. The bathroom has a green design. The middle room a turquoise design with the bedroom a pinkish design.
Hope you enjoy this lot!
Lot Size: 1x3
Lot Price: $15,496
Custom Content Included:
- Recolor of Murano's Twelve Package by bibidoublezero
- Recolor of Maxis Counter by Cathy
- Television by Teko / muranomobilia.com
www.MuranoMobilia.com ~The awesome [and cheap!] television.
Title: Mobile Home
Description: www.muranomobilia.com Design by Murano
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
Size: 571.9 KB · Downloads: 1,124 · 12th Jun 2007
|571.9 KB||1,124||12th Jun 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: