The "Ye Old" 1931 Gramophone - Usuable
Uploaded 13th Jul 2007 at 10:03 PM · Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 8:09 AM by -Maylin-
I haven't seen one of these around lately so i thought i would make one for the community
It is cloned from the boom box so I'm guessing its Base Game compatible, NO EP'S required.
It is found under "Electronics" and "Audio".
So do your Sims have dreams of reliving the past and boogieing down to some 1930 classics? Ever wanted to own something from way back even when your granny wasn't born? Well now you can with the "Ye Old" 1931 gramophone.
Feel free to recolor!
You can tamper with this mesh and make whatever crazy contraption JUST GIVE ME CREDIT and don't claim my work as your own.
977 Polys (Reasonably low)
Creators of SimPE.
Delphy for this Wonderful site.
Jwoods & Numenor for there "Start 2 finish object creation" tutorial, where would i be today without you guys.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||ABS187_Gramophone_2007.package (inside ABS187_Gramophone.rar)|
|Title||The "Ye Old" 1937 Gramophone|
|Description||Do you want to relive those good ol' memories of puting on a record and jamming to your favourite tune? Well now you can with the "Ye Old" 1937 Gramophone. This antique gramophone is as fit as a fiddle and your sims will be jamming in no time. Batteries not included :P ENJOY!|
Size: 303.2 KB · Downloads: 17,747 · 13th Jul 2007
|303.2 KB||17,747||13th Jul 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.