13" and 32" Televisions for coffeetables, endtables, and counters.
Updated: 19th Mar 2009 at 6:14 PM by -Maylin-
The Televisions look like the 27" Maxis TV, because I just resized the orginal and removed the tv stand. I did resize the depth too.
The Small 13" Television sells for $100 and gives 10 to both fun and environment. This TV will sit on counters and endtables.
And the 32" TV sells for $200 and also gives 10 to fun and environment. This TV will go on the all coffee tables and endtables. Note: the tv does hang over a bit on the 2 tile coffee tables, (as seen in the pic) but is centered on 1 tile coffee tables and end tables.
Feel free to recolor these televisions just remember credit is nice and don't include mesh in your file, just include link back to this page for the mesh.
I have tested this game in the base game only and in the game with all expansion packs and stuff packs. Both worked fine. With that I assume it will work for all.
Hope you like and enjoy. Have a great day and Thanks for looking!!!
It was brought to my attention that sometimes the tv's will not sell back when you try to delete, so I checked it out and the sledgehammer tool (came with PETS EP) will delete it. Or turn move objects on and delete the table or counter it is sitting on. I am really sorry for the inconvience and if I can figure out what is causing the problem I will update the file.
Ok, just wanted to point out something really quick, since I haven't gotten around to fixing it. I know this says 10 for Fun and Environment, but I did not change the codes correctly, so it should still only give 6 like the orginal one. However, it does say 10 in the catalog view because I only changed the writing. But I have to point out, while testing this against the plasma TV along with the orginal, it really seems to depend on what they are watching with how fast the fun increases. Again sorry for any inconvience.
Both TV's have the same:
Additional Credits: and All the wonderful people at MTS2.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
small 13inch television.zip
Size: 631.0 KB · Downloads: 19,659 · 22nd Aug 2007
|631.0 KB||19,659||22nd Aug 2007|
simple 32inch television.zip
Size: 630.9 KB · Downloads: 18,413 · 22nd Aug 2007
|630.9 KB||18,413||22nd Aug 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
As for my policy:
You can use my skin, hair, makeup, clothing, etc. on your sim uploads just remember credit is nice.
Any recolor of objects maybe used in your lots, again credit is nice.
Please feel free to recolor any meshes I do make, but do NOT include mesh in your upload just link to mesh page, you MAY however us my meshes in your lot uploads, again credit is nice.
PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD TO PAYSITES...MUST REMAIN FREE.
I am not taking requests right now. I am on a major break from creating unless it is something I recolored for my own personal use or a career I decided to make and share. So I just ask that anyone who has sent a PM and on a career request, just know I am not ignoring you, I am just not creating right now.