Uploaded 11th Oct 2007 at 2:44 PM · Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 2:22 PM by -Maylin-
Place it in a community lot and buy groceries from it, or when you have OFB you can place it in your store and sell groceries from it.
You find it in appliances/large!
Works for all game versions!
Faces: 1104 Vertices: 1416
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This display sells food in your sims stores. mesh by smithycpl
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 163.2 KB · Downloads: 29,180 · 11th Oct 2007
|163.2 KB||29,180||11th Oct 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Curse of the simmies
Do not redistribute any of my creations anywhere!!!
Don't ever claim my objects as yours!
Never place anything from me on pay sites!!!
About my meshes:
You can always recolor my meshes as long as you post them on free sites, but place a link towards the mesh and some credits to my work never include my meshes in your recolors!
Do not make recolors of my objects for pay sites!
You can include my meshes in lots but also place a link towards the mesh and credits for my work!
About my hacks:
Just use them in your game only, and if you like them, spread the word!
You can remesh my hacks only under one condition and that is if you contact me first.
You can use my codes to create your own hacks if they suit the purpose.
Do not redistribute them anywhere, but you are allowed to include them in your lots.
About my lot's:
Also these are for your game only, however if you feel you can improve them i don't mind you to do so but please contact me first and place a credit for my work!
If you have questions about something in my policies you can always contact me!