Relax Outdoor collection
I bring to you new meshes for your simmies.
Package contains relaxing outdoor collection, includes ,lounge chairs,pillow seating,coffee table,wall screen,wine in cooler with golden glasses and a fountain. enjoy
p.s I used the moveobjects on cheat to move the fountain closer to the pool edging.
coffe table, pillow seating, loung chairs and wine in cooler with glasses have all be created using objects from sims 2 original game.
Wall hanging screen was made with an object from Nightlife EP.
Fountain was made with an object from University EP
All my stuff is share friendly, don't upload to paysite or exchange, don't claime as your own.
pillow seating :1214
coffee table: 369
wineglassandwine - 2556
screenpainting wall hanging - 198
lounge chair: 884
http://www.parsimonious.org/ - for the cute flowers you see in the background - Creators of simpe, thank you
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 509.7 KB · Downloads: 6,987 · 9th Feb 2008
|509.7 KB||6,987||9th Feb 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.