The "LookAtMe" Supersize Outdoor Illuminated Sign
Uploaded 7th Apr 2008 at 10:06 PM · Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 2:28 PM by -Maylin-
The sign can be found in lighting > misc, or in the community lot catalog in outside > lighting and costs $2000.
Due to the lighting definition used, you must at least have OFB installed for the sign to work. There are six recolors included along with the mesh.
Milkshape, Photoshop, UVM Pro,
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||large_outdoor_illuminated_sign_01_mesh.package (inside nicvncnt_largesign.zip)|
|Title||Lookatme Supersize Illuminated Sign|
|Description||Customers will flock to your business like moths to a flame when you place one of these unmissable illuminated advertising signs by the roadside.|
|Open for Business|
Size: 164.5 KB · Downloads: 13,718 · 8th Apr 2008
|164.5 KB||13,718||8th Apr 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You are welcome to include any of my items in uploaded lots.
Sorry but I don't take requests.