Soccer Wear De-Maxified as Default Replacements
Uploaded 11th Jun 2008 at 3:47 AM · Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 12:32 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
I have removed the garish plum-bobs and obnoxiously pasted letters and the result is a set of far more reasonable outfits.
There are 2 .zips.
"MTS2_NDR_SportOverride_m_c" will replace the default soccer outfits on female children and all males- children through adult (they pull the same texture).
"MTS2_NDR_SportOverride_f" will replace the default soccer outfits on females aged teen and above.
Thanks to WhoGivesADam for this tutorial that taught me how to override defaults.
As always thanks to the Quaxi and everyone involved with SimPE.
Size: 1.71 MB · Downloads: 3,477 · 11th Jun 2008
|1.71 MB||3,477||11th Jun 2008|
Size: 1.73 MB · Downloads: 3,786 · 11th Jun 2008
|1.73 MB||3,786||11th Jun 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.