Bon Voyage Customizable (Invisble) Fareast FoodStand
Uploaded 25th Jun 2008 at 12:07 AM · Updated 26th Jun 2008 at 12:25 AM by knightguy82 : Update
well here it is
1. Put a stand, make in invisible with my recolor (just a stove remained as it should be)
2. Enter moveobjects on cheat and place some 4 kitchen islands in a needed row.
3. Delete original barstools. Place some four barstools. Enlight and decorate your cafeteria.
that is all!
Update 6/25 - Smaller File Size from 100kb to 5kb
hopefully someone likes it an if you do please click the THANKS buttion
Ailias for giving me the idea
Size: 1.6 KB · Downloads: 4,295 · 26th Jun 2008
|1.6 KB||4,295||26th Jun 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.