All Remaining Adult Maxis Sundresses for Warlokk's Bodyshapes
Not all size/color combinations are shown, but all sizes from 34A-32Hips to 36DDDenh-40Hips are present for each outfit. Do whatever you want with these, but don't upload to any pay sites, mostly because these are all Maxis textures at their core.
All the outfits are also outfits for Young Adults; they still work with the base game.
Please keep in mind that for each outfit, there are 45 combinations of chest and hips, bringing this set to a whopping 180 outfits if you were to download all six .rar files.
Warlokk for his wonderful bodyshape project.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 4.76 MB · Downloads: 985 · 16th Sep 2008
|4.76 MB||985||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 4.76 MB · Downloads: 1,045 · 16th Sep 2008
|4.76 MB||1,045||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 5.95 MB · Downloads: 1,203 · 16th Sep 2008
|5.95 MB||1,203||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 5.95 MB · Downloads: 1,080 · 16th Sep 2008
|5.95 MB||1,080||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 2.38 MB · Downloads: 754 · 16th Sep 2008
|2.38 MB||754||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 2.97 MB · Downloads: 793 · 16th Sep 2008
|2.97 MB||793||16th Sep 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
No Style: None of the below styles