Steampunk (or just old-fashioned) Exercise Machine Recolor
Uploaded 10th Nov 2008 at 3:41 PM · Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 1:27 AM by musiquefille
I noticed that some of my sims in my Victorian neighborhood have been getting a little out of shape lately. It's probably due to the fact that the blue and white exercise machines completely ruined the decor of all of my beautiful old fashioned homes. These recolors of the Exerto Free Press Exercise Machine, the Exerto Butterfly Exercise Machine, and the Exerto Leg Extension Exercise Machine should help that out a bit.
Keep in mind, like my Steampunk Computer recolor, these aren't intended to be historically accurate in any way, but rather to just help blend these necessary sim objects into non-contemporary periods.
I recolored the three machines below (they all use the same texture), but not the machine that came with the basegame because it was just too modern looking for a bit of bronze and red leather to fix. These three machines, if remeshed to be a little rounder, might actually have existed since they are just a series of pulleys.
Note: The red leather and the gold metal are interchangeable, meaning you can use my red leather seats with the Maxis white metal, or the gold metal with the blue leather seats, if you so choose. They don't look half bad either way.
You probably need the CEP to access these recolors.
Objects that receive this recolor:
Exerto Free Press Exercise Machine
Exerto Butterfly Exercise Machine
Exerto Leg Extension Exercise Machine
They can be found in Hobbies>Exercise
Thanks to all the MTS2 admins for keeping this a great place to learn and share love for this game we're all embroiled in.
Size: 83.2 KB · Downloads: 7,973 · 10th Nov 2008
|83.2 KB||7,973||10th Nov 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Musiquefille's Modest Mods
Just don't upload creations as your own, or on other sites, especially the exchange. If you must use something I created on a free site, credit me and link back to here. If you use something I created in a movie or story, credit is appreciated but not necessary. However, I would especially love a link to post here so that I can see the different ways people use things.
Constructive criticism is always accepted, but please keep in mind that I, like everyone else, have feelings, so try not to be unnecessarily cruel or rude.