Armani Exchange Sunglasses (AM)
Uploaded 29th Jan 2009 at 2:46 AM
I hope you enjoy these sunglasses, all comments are welcomed! It comes in 4 shade colors.
In the pictures of the sims in game, and not in CAS, you can tell that there is something wrong with the transparency of the glass. This problem no longer exist. I fixed it after I took the pics. But the picture of the shade colors shows it corrected and what it will look like in the game. So it's all good.
-Although the sun glasses may be found in the catalog for other ages and genders, these were specifically made for Adult Males.
-If your sim has a rather large head, it might poke through the sunglasses. But I found that EA's are the same way.
Huge thanks to mininessie for her amazing tutorial on accessories! Thank you so much!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
F-P AE Sunglasses.zip
Size: 403.9 KB · Downloads: 47,029 · 29th Jan 2009
|403.9 KB||47,029||29th Jan 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.