9 Recolors of Sims2Play's Decorative Plants
Uploaded 30th Jan 2009 at 3:58 PM · Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 6:06 PM by Metalrat
I love this plant because it's nice and leafy, yet the mesh is low polys (only 573 faces). It comes in 2 sizes, one large and one small mesh, (the small one is a slave to the large one, so only 1 file recolors both). Make sure to download at least the large plant mesh for these recolors to work.
There are 5 more pot recolors on Sims2Play's web site (see link below).
I hope you enjoy
Size: 100.6 KB · Downloads: 2,828 · 30th Jan 2009
|100.6 KB||2,828||30th Jan 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|sims-2.gameslife.ru/objects_sets21.htm (non-MTS link)|