11 Recolors of Bienchen83's Rosenvase Flowers
Uploaded 30th Jan 2009 at 3:59 PM · Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 6:02 PM by Metalrat
The reason I decided to make recolors for these simple vases of flowers is because they are the lowest polygons flowers I've ever found, and they still look quite good in game. The single flower vase is only 186 polys, and the double flower vase only 222 polys! Also, the vase can be placed anywhere, on the floor or any surfaces.
I made 5 recolors with colored flowers and white vases, and 6 recolors with white flowers and colored vases (the vases and flowers are unfortunately not seperately selectable).
Included for each mesh:
- Blue flower(s) with white vase
- Orange flower(s) with white vase
- Purple flower(s) with white vase
- Red flower(s) with white vase
- Yellow flower(s) with white vase
- White flower(s) with black vase
- White flower(s) with blue vase
- White flower(s) with gold vase
- White flower(s) with orange vase
- White flower(s) with Pink vase
- White flower(s) with red vase
All files are clearly named.
There are 2 separate downloads available: one for the single flower mesh, and one for the double flower mesh. They are totally independant from one another, so you can download only the mesh and recolors you want.
Getting the Mesh(es):
Once on Bienchen's site (see link on Download tab), click on "Plants", then on "Plants for all". The files to download are named:
- bienchen83_rosenvase1_MESH.rar (single flower in a vase)
- bienchen83_rosenvase2_MESH.rar (two flowers in a vase)
I hope you enjoy
Size: 368.2 KB · Downloads: 2,679 · 30th Jan 2009
|368.2 KB||2,679||30th Jan 2009|
Size: 368.2 KB · Downloads: 3,034 · 30th Jan 2009
|368.2 KB||3,034||30th Jan 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|piggis-sims.net/Bienchen83/englisch/index_e.html (non-MTS link)|