Medieval Hand-carved Dining Set by Cmomoney
Updated: 20th Jul 2009 at 12:37 AM
- 1x1 table
- 1x2 table
- 1x3 table
Your thanks and comments are HIGHLY appreciated... did you know there's a 'thanks' button? Oh, okay. I just thought I'd mention the 'thanks' button, you know, just in case you forgot.
candle by Billysims139 here
I found some recolours here
chair = 456
1x1 table = 140
1x2 table = 288
1x3 table = 330
Thanks to Leesester, Ceyllynn, Twilight, Canoodle, MTS2 moderators, and the and Blender creators.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 205.1 KB · Downloads: 16,224 · 22nd Mar 2009
|205.1 KB||16,224||22nd Mar 2009|
Size: 231.5 KB · Downloads: 15,738 · 22nd Mar 2009
|231.5 KB||15,738||22nd Mar 2009|
Size: 229.3 KB · Downloads: 14,874 · 22nd Mar 2009
|229.3 KB||14,874||22nd Mar 2009|
Size: 217.7 KB · Downloads: 14,776 · 22nd Mar 2009
|217.7 KB||14,776||22nd Mar 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.