Dance Wear for Child Female
ballet mesh 2116 faces-1455 vertices
tap mesh 2354 faces-1785 vertices
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Cynnix Child Tap.rar
Size: 1.70 MB · Downloads: 18,475 · 9th May 2009
|1.70 MB||18,475||9th May 2009|
Cynnix Child Ballet.rar
Size: 875.2 KB · Downloads: 21,642 · 9th May 2009
|875.2 KB||21,642||9th May 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
It's ok to reuse my textures or edit my meshes, please give credit and be sure to credit anybody I've credited if you use bits of their meshes that I've used. (Al's shoes, Club Crimsyn boots etc.)
If you do something with my meshes or make a recolor I'd like a link so I can see what you've made.
You may include my meshes with your recolors :) please give a link back to MTS.
Only 100% free sites. Please DO NOT put recolors of my meshes on TSR. Not even if your things are free.