Medieval Laced Sleeve Gown
One has a brushed linen texture and the other two are wool, but my husband thinks it looks more like velvet. Call it whatever you want
Pictured here from left to right are the teen, adult, and elder for shape comparison. I tried to keep the elders soft but not quite as saggy as the game shape.
I'd like to thank everybody in the creator feedback area, thanks to them you have gowns with better textures and shading
MESH_Cynnix_afLacedSleeveGown.package: Faces=2218 Vertices= 1650
MESH_Cynnix_efLacedSleeveGown.package: Faces=2218 Vertices= 1650
MESH_Cynnix_tfLacedSleeveGown.package: Faces=2218 Vertices= 1650
Walls, floor and window are EAxis content.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Cynnix-Medieval Laced Gown.rar
Size: 6.77 MB · Downloads: 16,013 · 20th Feb 2011
|6.77 MB||16,013||20th Feb 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
It's ok to reuse my textures or edit my meshes, please give credit and be sure to credit anybody I've credited if you use bits of their meshes that I've used. (Al's shoes, Club Crimsyn boots etc.)
If you do something with my meshes or make a recolor I'd like a link so I can see what you've made.
You may include my meshes with your recolors :) please give a link back to MTS.
Only 100% free sites. Please DO NOT put recolors of my meshes on TSR. Not even if your things are free.