A Day to Remember! The Final Six Wedding Cake Collection
classic swirl (2108)
Tripple Chocolate Mousse (1958)
Classic Dark Chocolate (1734)
Strawberry Mousse (2664)
Tripple Chocolate Fudge (1668)
Cinnamon Peaches and Cream (2022)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 198.1 KB · Downloads: 41,938 · 10th May 2009
|198.1 KB||41,938||10th May 2009|
Size: 202.7 KB · Downloads: 42,219 · 10th May 2009
|202.7 KB||42,219||10th May 2009|
Size: 239.7 KB · Downloads: 43,109 · 10th May 2009
|239.7 KB||43,109||10th May 2009|
Size: 233.3 KB · Downloads: 41,908 · 10th May 2009
|233.3 KB||41,908||10th May 2009|
Size: 204.4 KB · Downloads: 46,012 · 10th May 2009
|204.4 KB||46,012||10th May 2009|
Size: 200.7 KB · Downloads: 44,246 · 10th May 2009
|200.7 KB||44,246||10th May 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.