451 Riverview Road - starter home - with a basement - under 16K
Updated: 5th Jul 2009 at 10:32 PM
This home has one bedroom and one bath. It comes with basic starter furnishings, a smoke detector, TV, computer, bookcase, lighting, chess table, art easel, appliances and sleeping and seating for one or 2 Sims.
There is landscaping, a pond, and room for a drive and a basement for more expandability!
I LOVE the create-a-style tool! It is so nice to have matching anything and everything that you want. The nice thing is that if you not like the color of something you can use the color palette tool and change it the way you like and it does not cost your Sims a dime (dollar)! So don’t buy and replace – use the color palette tool!
I’m sure that anyone that has played Sims 3 has figured out that you can click on the door and tell it to set it as the front door but I had to add this just in case someone had not noticed! I hated that we didn’t have that option in Sims 2!
HUGE THANKS to all the creators that are working hard on Sims 3 mods and creations, MTS for a place to share Sims 2 AND 3 and you for looking!
Furnished - $15,992
Unfurnished - $12,349
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: $15,992
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: 451 Riverview Road
Description: Starter home with a basement. 1 bedroom and 1 bath. Comes with basic starter furnishing, TV, computer and smoke alarm.
451 Riverview Road.zip
Size: 1.87 MB · Downloads: 3,440 · 6th Jun 2009
|1.87 MB||3,440||6th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you use my lots in your movies/stories, credit would be appreciated but not required.
I would also like to see what you used it for, so a PM would be nice!