The Perfidia **UPDATED 6/8/09**
Updated: 8th Jun 2009 at 11:17 PM - Updating info & upload
Also, if you try to place this lot on a 40 x 40 spot, there will be a large gap between the front of the house and the road (due to a Sims 3 "feature" which lets you move a house to a bigger lot but apparently puts said lot smack dab in the middle of the new one). Therefore I recommend putting this house on a 40 x 30 space.
I've updated the lot size and cost, since it changed while I was messing about with it. The game now claims it is a 30 x 40 lot, but I still recommend placing it on a 40 x 30, because I put the front of the house on the long side of the lot, not the short side. (It was on a corner lot originally.)
Thanks to everyone for the feedback! It is much appreciated.
The Perfidia is a quaint suburban home that was inspired by the kinds of idyllic homes you see in the movies or TV shows. What secrets lurk behind its cheerful facade? Move in your own Stepford family or sitcom brood and find out! (Disclaimer: secrets not included.)
One thing I noticed when moving the lot: it works best on corner lots or on a lot where the longest part of the lot is along the road. You should be able to rotate it after placement if it isn't facing the right way at first.
Since this is my first TS3 house upload, I'd love feedback. I did playtest the house, but you never know what things might crop up. Let me know if something is really wonky!
Lot Size: 30 x 40
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Filename||0x42f054f1c64dcdbb49758be2e1e667ab.package (inside The Perfidia 2.Sims3Pack)|
| The Perfidia
Size: 1.52 MB · Downloads: 6,465 · 8th Jun 2009
|1.52 MB||6,465||8th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!