Cypresus House - Modern tree house
Updated: 24th Jun 2009 at 9:35 PM
The Cypresus... just because it is built inside the cypresus of a medium size lot.
Main entrance is on second level, where are kitchen and 2 sunny terrasses. Lower level are living room, teen's bedroom and an office/game/study/free room. Upper level is the main bedroom with terrasse and veranda.
As the ground is free you find, except some cypresus of course, a calm pond, an outside dining and party place and a restfull swiming pool.
(I know that anims are a bit weird when sims want to use semi- sunken recliners)
Thanks to krd123 for the swiming pool tutorial on the useful MTS Building Forum
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 191478 / 93838
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Tags: #Tree house
Title: Cypresus House
Description: Modern Tree House by patul
Size: 3.55 MB · Downloads: 1,824 · 24th Jun 2009
|3.55 MB||1,824||24th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you use them for a visual creation, giving credit would be friendly.
If you use included custom content for an upload, please read it creator's policy.
Mine is : do what you want with free sites but giving credit is ever friendly !