Clutter, Lovely Clutter
The trunk and the bottle of beans have been liberated from the (Sims3) knick-knack shelf. The bubblebath bottle is also extracted from Sims3.
Everything else is from Sims2. I'm particularly fond of the knight figurine-- I shrunk the full-sized knight statue and managed to reduce the poly count by about half, to a still only semi-reasonable 1641 polys.
Everything has shadows; nothing is recolorable; everything is found in decorative--> miscellaneous; all meshes and textures were made by EA.
Prices are as follows:
Bottle O' Beans: $10
Small Wicker Trunk: $35
Magic Wand: $50
VooDoo Doll: $20
Genie Lamp: $50
Starfish Souvenir: $15
Palm Tree Souvenir: $15
Axe Souvenir: $15
Pagoda Souvenir: $30
Souvenir Doll: $30
Dala Horse: $25
Knight Figurine: $35
Bottle O' Beans: 80 polys
Small Wicker Trunk: 64 polys
Bubblebath: 64 polys
Magic Wand:774 polys
VooDoo Doll: 1002 polys
Genie Lamp: 668 polys
Starfish Souvenir: 474 polys
Palm Tree Souvenir: 700 polys
Axe Souvenir: 152 polys
Pagoda Souvenir: 286 polys
Souvenir Doll: 316 polys
Geode: 332 polys
Dala Horse: 460 polys
Knight Figurine: 1641 polys
Squeezebox: 502 polys
the usual suspects: s3pe, s3oc, s3objtools, milkshape,
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 507.7 KB · Downloads: 47,761 · 19th Oct 2009
|507.7 KB||47,761||19th Oct 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Do as you will-- recolor, clone, share, etc. As long as it all stays free, and you don't take credit for my work, it's all good.