10 fabric patterns converted from Sims 2
Uploaded 14th Jan 2010 at 9:07 PM · Updated 14th Jan 2010 at 9:30 PM by oepu
Here is a detail view of all 10 patterns.
The patterns are categorized as fabric pattern. They are seamless. You can use them for clothing or objects with fabric like couches, towels, ...
- Pattern 1: Corded pattern. 1a with horizontal stripes, 1b with vertical stripes. 2 color channels (stripes and the rest)
- Pattern 2: Silk pattern. 2a and 2c are horizontal. 2b and 2d are vertical. 2a and 2b is a smaller version of 2c and 2d. 1 color channel.
- Pattern 3: Woven pattern. 3a is basic, 3b is 3a combined with a checked pattern which was already in game. 1 color channel.
- Pattern 4: Wool Pattern. 4a is the matching seam pattern. 4b is the basic pattern. 1 color channel.
I have used all patterns with this umbrella. So you can see the differences within a pattern style and between the patterns.
Here are some clothing using this patterns. They are: 2d (white), 2b (red), 2a in the middle (blue) and 2b the rest (white), 2c in the middle (white) and 2d the rest (blue), 1a the jacket (dark) and 3b the top (blue), 4b the jacket (grey) and 1b the pullover (red) and 3a the shirt (white), 3a the pullover (red) and 1a the scarf (white).
Below there are more pictures.
TSR Workshop, Sims3pack Multi-Installer
In-Game Category: Fabric
| Includes all 10 patterns
Size: 791.9 KB · Downloads: 11,273 · 14th Jan 2010
|791.9 KB||11,273||14th Jan 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: