Modern Perspective - Open-Plan Modern Family Home - NO CC!
Uploaded 17th Jan 2010 at 4:08 PM · Updated 23rd Jan 2010 at 1:51 AM by VoiceIHear
Modern Perspective, is a large, open plan, 2 storey home, featuring:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Multiple Living Rooms
- Recreation Room
- Swimming Pool!
- Manicured Landscaping
- Double Parking Space (NB: no cars included on lot)
The house comes fully furnished (and yes, I know it has so many couches, but you really run out of things to furnish it with, and seeing as we're only 7-8 months into the game, there's only so much you can do), with NO CUSTOM CONTENT. The house is also fully lit, complete with outside lights to give it an even nicer street appeal.
The interior design is really quite simple, themed in a contrast of dark and light wood shadings, mixed with a generic white throughout. I think this gives a nice modern effect, without it being to 'cold'. Windows also play a big part, as both the front and back of the house are full wall height glass windows (I LOVE windows), which also adds to the desired effect.
Other House Info
Price: FURN: 203,796 UNFURN: 132,077
Location: 58 Water Lily Lane, Sunset Valley (of course it can be placed anywhere you like, however this lot would be best placed on a corner section)
Lot Size 30x40
NB: this house HAS been playtested for serveral sim days (several hours in real-life). However it can still be possible to miss things, Please let me know if you encounter problems with this lot.
Also I'm not entirely sure whether this house actually requires WA or not, as I do not know anyone with only the Basegame installed, so I could not test this. I have avoided using any WA content, but it is possible that to install it the launcher will require WA as I had it installed during the building process. I don't actually know though, if there is anyone who is willing to try and install it with basegame only, please let me know if it works or not. Kthxlol.
EDIT: has been tested. does not run without EP.
Anyway, I think that's all for now.
Hope you like it.
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 203,796 [FURN]
Title: Modern Perspective
Description: 4 BED, 3 BATH, DOUBLE PARKING SPACE
| Modern Perspective
Size: 1.13 MB · Downloads: 2,867 · 17th Jan 2010
|1.13 MB||2,867||17th Jan 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!