Updated: 24th Oct 2010 at 11:13 AM
Auburn Conservatory, A lovely, contemporary family home, complete with 3 Bedrooms, and 3 Bathrooms.
Enjoy a lovely, relaxing day in your very own Gazebo, and have a nice family BBQ, while enjoying a perfect garden view.
Get some time to yourself, in your very own Master Bedroom (AKA Kid Free Zone) and let the kids enjoy a play on the swings.
This house also accommodates for the workaholic, or the studying Teen with a comfortable and relaxing Study, which boasts Exceptional Decorations.
The Kitchen is 'To-Die-For' with a lovely orange colour combination. Perfect for cooking all those Ambrosia's or even Lobster Thermadors.
The Bathrooms are pure luxury, and can be used for that little bit of 'me time' with more use of the relaxing and soothing orange colour inside.
The Golden Archway out the front is the Main Feature of the outside, drawing everybody towards its perfectly modeled stance.
After a long day at work all you would want to do is sit down and absorb the lovely view, and the Pool Room, is the perfect place to do so.
After your teenager can afford a car, you will be able to fit it into the 2 car garage, with an extra Driveway just incase.
2 Car Garage
0 Plant leaves clipping (Yes, that's right, with all the plants on this lot you'd think there'd be one somewhere, well there isn't )
Furnished - $283,962
Unfurnished - $120,304
Lot Size: 4x3
To Deluxe Designs, Qbuilderz, Corrie, twilight08, Phaenoh, lewjen, GeneralOperationsDirector, guth75, sooperacorn, shasha8227, sarah*rose and firstname.lastname@example.org for giving some great feedback!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Auburn Conservatory
Description: by Flabaliki
Size: 3.64 MB · Downloads: 86,989 · 26th Jul 2009
|3.64 MB||86,989||26th Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!