MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Medieval NPC Replacements: Royal Servants
by sunni9676 Posted 22nd Mar 2010 at 1:39 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2010 at 2:44 AM by sunni9676
694 Thanks Thanks 88 Favourited
The Royal Servants are a set of NPC default replacements for medieval/fantasy themed neighborhoods. Using this set, your NPCs will automatically arrive dressed in formal attire appropriate to serve in a noble or royal household.
Herald (Newspaper Delivery)
Tax Collector (Repoman)
Midwife (Social Worker)
Two folders have been provided (one includes the NPC replacement characters and clothing, the other is for hat removal/change). Put both folders inside your Sims2 -> Downloads folder and your NPC clothing will instantly change. If you want to return to the game NPC apparel or use another default set, just remove or delete these folders.
Each NPC replacement package already includes the necessary mesh required, therefore you do NOT need to download any additional files or meshes for this set to work. However, if you would like your playable characters to wear the included apparel too, download the mesh files from the credits list below. (I selected fairly common meshes that are used in a lot of Medieval clothing recolors, so you may already even have these meshes).
Tiggerypum for meshes
- MESH_tig_amtunicpants.package (Used for AM Maid, Bartender, Gardener, Butler)
- MESH_tig_metunicpants092005.package (Used for EM Handyman)
- mesh_k8parsfafrengown020905.package (Used for AF Maid, Gardener, Bartender, Midwife)
- mesh_k8parsfefrengwon021605.package (Used for EF Nanny, Handyman)
- MESH_izz_AFquincy.package (Used for AF Messenger, Driver)
- MESH_izz_AMquincy.package (Used for AM Messenger, Driver)
- MESH_izz_TFquincy.package (Used for TF Herald)
- MESH_izz_TMquincy.package (Used for TM Herald)
- Medieval Dress 2
- Male Medieval Clothing 2
Size: 9.13 MB · Downloads: 11,424 · 22nd Mar 2010
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents