*UPD* Family Coat of Arms
Updated: 17th Jun 2010 at 12:29 AM
16.6.2010 Updated to reduce the texture size from 2048x2048 to 512x512. This drastically reduced the file size, yet maintained the overall texture clarity. I had to do a UV adjustment for the shield, so if you have downloaded my recolors of this shield, you will also need to download the updated recolors.
Your aged knight has fought his last battle and retired to his castle to reflect on his life and bask in the glory of his fame. He looks at his tools of combat and wishes to display them in a place of honor so all will remember what he has done for his liege lord, his family and his honor.
Hello folks, so now I bring you a "Family Coat of Arms" wall hanging. I modeled each piece separately: sword, axe, and shield. I then combined them into one mesh and textured each piece. I tried for as much detail as possible and had to reduce 14,657 faces down to this final display 1,399 faces. I hope you like what you see and your Sims enjoy it as a part of their castle, cave or home!
The piece can be found in Decorative/Wall Hanging at a cost of §300, weapons ain't cheap *evil grin*
FACES - 1350
*I dared not reduce further and be able to retain the detail*
Blender 3D v. 2.5 alpha;Adobe PS CS4; as always without which I couldn't do this; and all the great tutorials and advice from the community here at MTS!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 109.6 KB · Downloads: 10,443 · 12th Jun 2010
|109.6 KB||10,443||12th Jun 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Welcome to my User Page
I enjoy making meshes and texturing. If you find any problems with any of my creations, please leave a feedback comment on the items download page so I can take a look at it and perhaps explain or fix what you have found. Thanks for visiting my page.