Southwestern Pottery and Arrow Stand
Updated: 17th May 2010 at 10:45 PM
Each pottery mesh can be downloaded with it's own respective recolors as shown in the pictures attached. The arrow stand contains three (3) slots. When placing a pot in the stand, use the "M" key on your keyboard to cycle through the slots for the right fit of the pottery. I have tried to make the slots and pottery match up as close as possible for an aesthetic appearance.
As a bonus for those who like all three meshes, I have also included a REPOSITORY rar. This file contains all three meshes, with pottery ONE being the repository object, TWO and THREE, slaves. I made 10 additional recolors for the repository item, and therefore, all the pots can share the textures of each other, for a combined total of 33 possible pieces of pottery. I included the arrow stand and 3 recolors as part of the repository rar, so if you wish to have all the pots, with the recolors, you can just download the repository rar, and do not need to download the stand separately.
Location in catalog and cost:
Arrow stand - Surfaces/End Table at a cost of 125$
Pottery - Decorative/Sculpture at a cost of 500$
Thank you for taking the time to look at my upload and if you like the meshes and recolors, please take time to leave a comment or hit the thank you button. I appreciate the support.
SW Arrow stand - Faces: 761
SW Pottery One - Faces: 433
SW Pottery Two - Faces: 530
SW Pottery Three - Faces: 721
Blender 3D, Photoshop CS5, CEP, UVMapper and of course SIMpe!
I would also like to thank the folks at Creator Feedback for their suggestions and advice. Special thanks to MustLuvCatz and HugeLunatic!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.43 MB · Downloads: 2,484 · 17th May 2010
|2.43 MB||2,484||17th May 2010|
Size: 466.6 KB · Downloads: 2,148 · 17th May 2010
|466.6 KB||2,148||17th May 2010|
Size: 592.2 KB · Downloads: 2,164 · 17th May 2010
|592.2 KB||2,164||17th May 2010|
Size: 853.4 KB · Downloads: 2,278 · 17th May 2010
|853.4 KB||2,278||17th May 2010|
Size: 556.2 KB · Downloads: 2,358 · 17th May 2010
|556.2 KB||2,358||17th May 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Welcome to my User Page
I enjoy making meshes and texturing. If you find any problems with any of my creations, please leave a feedback comment on the items download page so I can take a look at it and perhaps explain or fix what you have found. Thanks for visiting my page.