Humble Adobe, Base Game Only
I decided to do a style I have never tried before, the Adobe. I love it because, for one thing, it got me to use some colors I wouldn't normally use, but look great in this style home.
There are 3 bedrooms, 2 are furnished I left the 3rd one for you to do as you see fit. There is a den that could be used for a 4th bedroom if needed.
The only CC are walls and floors that I made especially for this home.
I hope you enjoy this home as much as I enjoyed building it!
Thank you for thanking this thread
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: $105,481
Custom Content by Me:
- Floor, Red Adobe Rug 1
- Floor, Red Adobe Rug 2
- Floor, Adobe Rug Blue 1
- Floor, Adobe Rug 2
- Wall, Blue Adobe Paint with Border
- Wall, Blue Adobe
- Wall, Red Adobe Paint with Border
- Wall, Red Adobe
Numenor, for the AnyGameStarter http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=250555
Title: Humble Adobe
Title: Red Adobe Rug 1
Title: Red Adobe Rug 2
Title: Adobe Rug Blue 1
Title: Adobe Rug 2
Title: Blue Adobe border
Title: Blue Adobe wall
Title: Red Adobe wall border
Title: Red Adobe wall
Size: 670.1 KB · Downloads: 5,438 · 24th Jan 2011
|670.1 KB||5,438||24th Jan 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: