The Water Drop - tiny beach cabin (10x10 lot, no CC)
Hope you will like it.
Requires The Sims 3 and World Adventures (version 2.14.4.010002)
No custom content!
Lot size: 10x10
Unfurnished: $10 772
Furnished: $22 599
+ livingroom and open kitchen and bedroom (studio type house)
Thanks for viewing, downloading and comments!
Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: F: $22 599
Number of bedrooms:
Studio: No seperate bedroom
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: The Water Drop
Description: Tiny beach cabin by Lhonna 2011
Size: 1.65 MB · Downloads: 6,587 · 14th Feb 2011
|1.65 MB||6,587||14th Feb 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
+ Use and include my uploads to your creations, but please give me credits and place the link to my MTS profile.
+ Use my uploads in photos, videos and stories, but please give me some credits too.
You may not:
- Uploads my items on other sites and to the Exchange.
- Uploads my items as your own.
- Reedit my textures.
Sorry, but I do not take requests.