Suburban Family Home - No CC, SP, or store content
Uploaded 15th May 2011 at 3:33 PM · Updated 15th May 2011 at 4:16 AM by BenC0722
It's a two-story house with a two-car garage. It also has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 half-bathroom, and a private gym.
Lot Size: 30x20
- It's designed upon the assumption the long side will be along the street.
Price (Furnished): §116,141
Price (Unfurnished): §59,429
This house requires every EP. Therefore, it requires World Adventures, Ambitions, and Late Night. However, it doesn't require any of the SPs. I was mindful to avoid SP content. It doesn't contain any CC items either.
One of the pictures has a car. However, it's NOT included. This lot doesn't include any cars, though it does include two parking spaces. If you do want to add that car, you will need to download it here:
2011 Audi A7 by Fresh-Prince
Here's an overhead view of the house:
Other pictures are included in the attachments.
Title: Suburban Family Home
Description: This cute little house is perfect for a family with young children. It also features attic as well as basement space. 3 BR, 3 BA, 1 half-BA, 2 car garage. - By BenC0722 at MTS.
Suburban Family Home.zip
Size: 2.77 MB · Downloads: 2,481 · 15th May 2011
|2.77 MB||2,481||15th May 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
1. Don't upload my creations to another site, and pretend you made it.
2. Don't upload to the exchange or any pay-sites.
3. If you use my creations in something you want to upload, credit me and please let me know. This includes, but aren't limited to worlds and machinima videos.