Lot Size: 30x30
- It's designed upon the assumption the long side will be along the street.
Price (Furnished): §167,021
Price (Unfurnished): §83,532
This house requires every EP. Therefore, it requires World Adventures, Ambitions, and Late Night. However, it doesn't require any of the SPs. It doesn't contain any CC items either.
Front View of the House:
Other pictures are included in the attachments.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 167,021
Title: Country Farmhouse
Description: This traditionally styled house is equally at home on either a farm, or in a suburban neighborhood. It has 4 BR, 3 BA, 1 half-BA, and a 2-car garage. - By BenC0722 at MTS. §167,021/§83,532
Size: 3.87 MB · Downloads: 1,230 · 19th May 2011
|3.87 MB||1,230||19th May 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
1. Don't upload my creations to another site, and pretend you made it.
2. Don't upload to the exchange or any pay-sites.
3. If you use my creations in something you want to upload, credit me and please let me know. This includes, but aren't limited to worlds and machinima videos.