"Lithium Kiss" - Silky Hairstyle for Females (Teen to Elder)
Updated: 26th Nov 2012 at 8:32 AM
This is one of my unreleased projects for Sims 2, so this mesh is edgy and blocky compared to my other meshes. Basically, if you are looking for some super-ultra-detailed-high-poly hairs, this is not the one you need. You have been warned.
Recently I became a big fan of simple and old PC friendly meshes, so I reduced the poly count on this one to fit that category. It's not perfect, it has few minor transparency issues which cannot be solved due to how this mesh was made, but it fits all my Sims just fantastic. I have many unfinished hairs, but this one stole my heart, it reminds me of my own hair so much that I even wanted to create myself as a Sim.
- Available for females, teen to elder.
- This hair can be used in all categories, including naked and maternity.
- Morphed. Breast slider capable.
- 3 versions: Shine highlights,EA highlights and Colored Strands Highlights. You can have all versions in your game at the same time.
Don't forget to say thanks when downloading!
European Skin by Lemonleaf.
Nectar Crystal Lip Gloss by Lemonleaf.
Tasty Lipgloss by daluved1.
Pretty Posies Lipstick by daluved1.
Oh My Contacts by Escand.
Watercolour Contacts by me.
Corset Dress by me.
Top With Bow by me.
LOD0 - 3938
LOD1 - 2500
LOD2 - 1504
LOD3 - 504
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Colored Strands Highlights Version
Size: 1.74 MB · Downloads: 71,634 · 9th Sep 2011
|1.74 MB||71,634||9th Sep 2011|
| Shine Highlights Version
Size: 1.78 MB · Downloads: 75,391 · 9th Sep 2011
|1.78 MB||75,391||9th Sep 2011|
| EA Highlights Version
Size: 1.81 MB · Downloads: 86,276 · 9th Sep 2011
|1.81 MB||86,276||9th Sep 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: